Features of the JoJo Slimline™ Tank:
- Size: 750 litres
- Dimensions: 1800mm (h) x 750mm (w)
- Only the best quality virgin materials used to manufacture each tank
- UV resistant and lined with carbon black food safety accredited lining
- 5 year product guarantee
- Available in a variety of colours
Each tank is fitted with:
1. An inlet/overflow with a 40 mm female thread
2. A bottom outlet with a 40mm tank connector; fitted with a thumbscrew
3. A sieve with a stainless steel mesh to keep out leaves and mosquitoes.
4. A black, child-safe clip-on lid to keep the dust out and to ensure that no alga grows in the tank.
5. A brass 20mm lockable tap strategically positioned to allow easy access to a watering can or a bucket.
Why JoJo Slimline™?
JoJo Tanks, South Africa’s trusted industry leader for more than 30 years, has launched a brand new streamlined tank the JoJo Slimline™. Perfect for rainwater harvesting and water security, this compact design is ideally suited to city living where space is a consideration.
The metro sexy JoJo Slimline™ is 1800mm x 750mm in size holds 750lt of water and fits easily through a regular door frame. Its ergonomic design means it can be mounted around corners and down narrow walkways of urban homes. To maximise water storage capacity, simply connect a few Slimline™ in a series. Great news for style conscious home owners is that the JoJo Slimline™ is manufactured in a wide variety of colours to match most home colour schemes.
Purchasing a JoJo Slimline™ water tank is the smart decision because it’s not only easy to install and connect it is also your environmental ally as rainwater harvesting provides you with a completely FREE source of water. Just think of the reduction in your water bill if you are able to water the garden, wash the car and top up the pool or fishpond, without linking into municipal water supply! So, more than just saving water when buying your JoJo Slimline™, you will green your home and lessen your environmental footprint!
Finally, a JoJo Slimline™ tank connected to the water mains is also the most cost effective way to secure continued water supply when the municipal water is cut off and with the many outages experienced throughout South Africa, this is definitely a smart move!